Connecticut Judicial Branch records revealed that Hunter's license to practice law in Connecticut was suspended more than two years ago due to non-payment of annual fees amounting to a mere $75 since 2018.
1. Foreign client has a problem.
2. Client pays a Biden.
3. VP Biden travels to the country.
4. VP Biden leverages U.S. influence to force favorable outcomes for the client.
5. THE BIDEN FAMILY EARNS THEIR FEE.
6. Find a new foreign client.
7. Wash. Rinse. Repeat."
"I think Americans will be upset when they realize the Biden administration is trying to put a bunch of unelected bureaucrats and a climate activist group—headquartered in London—in charge of long-term planning for our national defense contractors," says Heritage Foundation senior researcher.
Students involved in the Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) chapter at the University at Buffalo (UB) filed a lawsuit against the school’s Student Association for allegedly kicking their chapter off campus after banning groups from taking part in national organizations.