1. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
By using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service including the agreements incorporated by reference herein, you must not access or use the Website.
2. Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
3. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, including all registered and unregistered trademarks, logos, brand names, text, graphics, images, software, and service marks (collectively “Intellectual Property”), is the property of AmericanFaith.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent.
6. User Contributions
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms of Service.
8. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information.
9. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
10. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
11. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code.
13. Limitation on Liability
In no event will AmericanFaith.com, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AmericanFaith.com, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of the Website.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms of Service, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.