Hunter has never met his four-year-old daughter, Navy.
- Hunter Biden has petitioned an Arkansas court to prevent his four-year-old daughter from taking his famous last name.
- Biden previously denied paternity payments to the child.
- His petition states that denying the child the Biden surname protects her, as “disparagement” of the Biden last name is “at its height.”
- The mother of Navy, Lunden Roberts, claimed her daughter should be given the Biden surname due to the name being “synonymous with being well educated, successful, financially acute and politically powerful.”
- The court petition comes amidst Biden’s lawsuit to lower child support payments.
- In response, Roberts cited Hunter’s Ukraine business deals, her attorney also preparing to have the president’s son submit his financial records.
BIDEN FAMILY’S QUESTIONABLE FINANCES:
- Hunter Biden reportedly paid $50,000 per month to rent his father’s house in Delaware.
- Oversight Republican James Comer (R-KY) acknowledged the Biden family’s financial records connect to suspicious activity, saying, “That’s one reason we’ve requested bank documents, bank records, we’re looking into the suspicious activity reports, we’re going to be looking at tax records, just like the House Ways and Means Committee did with former President Trump.”
- There is also suspicion that Hunter Biden benefitted from Joe Biden’s affiliation with the University of Pennsylvania, as it is known that the “First Son” participated in business deals with a Chinese energy company coinciding with the years his father worked for UPenn.
- In October 2022, Republican Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) released information relating to Hunter Biden’s business dealings.
- The files contain “over two hundred pages of records relating to the Biden family’s connections to the Chinese regime and persons connected to its military and intelligence elements.”
- James Comer (R-KY) also urged FBI Director Christopher Wray to investigate Hunter Biden’s Chinese Communist Party (CCP) affiliated business partner.