Sam Smith’s song “Unholy” references Balenciaga.
- Singer Sam Smith and transgender artist Kim Petras performed at the Grammy’s what has been described as “demonic” and a “tribute to Satan.”
- The pair won a 2023 Grammy for best pop duo/group performance for “Unholy,” where the song was performed in a sea of red lights, a fire background, and dancers with props that mirrored BDSM sexual practices.
- The song references the fashion company Balenciaga, which recently came under attack for sexualizing children.
- “Give me love, give me Fendi, my Balenciaga daddy,” the lyrics state.
- Petras, a biological male, said many people have “labeled what I stand for and what Sam stands for as religiously not cool.”
- Petras added that the song is a “take on not being able to choose religion and not being able to live the way that people might want you to live, because, you know, as a trans person, I’m kind of already not wanted in religion.”
- Writer Ben Kew likened the performance to a “tribute to Satan.”
- Conservative political commentator Liz Wheeler tweeted, “Don’t fight the culture wars, they say. Meanwhile demons are teaching your kids to worship Satan. I could throw up.”
GRAMMY’S SPONSORED BY PFIZER:
- Following the performance, a message appeared stating that the Grammy’s are “sponsored by Pfizer.”
- “Is there a demonic gathering that Pfizer won’t sponsor,” asked Benny Johnson, host of The Benny Report on Newsmax.
- One Twitter user posted the satanic imagery of the performance, saying “this is how indoctrination looks.”
- Disney is also pushing left-wing ideologies, having recently aired an episode of “The Proud Family” that called for slavery reparations.
- “And we, the descendants of slaves in America, have earned reparations…and continue to earn reparations every moment we spend submerged in the systemic prejudice, racism, and white supremacy that America was founded with and still has not atoned for,” the characters state in the show.
- Disney previously televised a show called “Little Demon” about the child of Satan.