Video clip exposes mainstream coverup of safe, effective medical alternatives to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had posted a message on Twitter in late August 2021 asking Americans not to take ivermectin, implying that the drug is only meant for horses and cows. “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it,” the post read.
- While the FDA seemingly meant to address reports of patients who had “required medical attention, including hospitalization, after self-medicating” with a version of ivermectin that was “intended for livestock,” the agency’s Twitter post did not make a distinction between a version of the drug meant for animals and a version meant to treat humans.
- The tweet linked to an FDA announcement claiming that ivermectin is not effective against coronavirus: “Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19,” the announcement stated.
- A video now circulating online exposes the “harmful misinformation” spread during the COVID pandemic about medical alternatives to the coronavirus vaccine, specifically about Ivermectin.
- “You are more likely to die from taking Tylenol than Ivermectin. Yet the FDA calls this a dangerous horse deworming medicine,” pulmonary and critical care specialist Dr. Paul E. Marick, can be seen saying in the clip.
- Dr. Richard Bartlett, formerly appointed to then-Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s Health Disparities Task Force, says in the clip, “I work as an emergency room doctor. And not only an emergency room doctor—I teach advanced trauma life support, a course to other doctors that want to work in the emergency room on how to stabilize patients. We were being told, ‘There’s nothing you can do. Just wait for Fauci and the FDA to acknowledge a vaccine that they were going to create.'”
- “Why would you want to decrease access to quality, life-saving measures for people who are fighting a worldwide pandemic?” Dr. Bartlett asks.
- American Faith reached out to Bartlett, who told us that “Early treatment has brought the greatest advances to modern medicine. Early treatment options have been purposely censored and maligned by unelected public health spokesmen. The American people have been betrayed. A trail of tears, death, and disability have been the result.”
- “Dr. Kory presented safety and efficacy evidence of Ivermectin,” Dr. Bartlett went on to say. “Dr. Zelenko presented evidence for Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and a Z-Pak. I presented Budesonide, Aspirin, and Clarithromycin as a winning strategy for COVID. Oxford University concluded Budesonide would prevent 90% of hospitalizations, ER, or Urgent Care visits for patients fighting COVID. The truth is coming out!”
“IVERMECTIN IS A SAFE, INEXPENSIVE AND EFFECTIVE EARLY COVID-19 TREATMENT”:
- A March 2022 publication in the NIH’s (National Institutes of Health) National Library of Medicine (NLM) showed that Ivermectin is “a safe, inexpensive and effective early COVID-19 treatment” that has been “validated in 20+ random, controlled trials.”
- The study authors administered a “combination of ivermectin, doxycycline, zinc and vitamins D and C” to 24 COVID subjects who had refused hospitalization but who still had “moderate to severe symptoms averaging 9 days.”
- Even among patients with severe symptoms, the study concluded that all participants made a full recovery after receiving ivermectin: “All subjects resolved symptoms (in 11 days on average), and oxygen saturation improved in 24 h (87.4% to 93.1%; p = 0.001),” the paper reads. “There were no hospitalizations or deaths, less than (p < 0.002 or 0.05, respectively) background-matched CDC database controls. Triple combination therapy is safe and effective even when used in outpatients with moderate to severe symptoms.”
- When compared to ivermectin’s safety history, the COVID-19 vaccine has already been linked to more than 30,600 deaths, according to data from the CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System).
- Since there have only been 40,225 deaths linked to any vaccine since VAERS began cataloging vaccine injuries in 1990, COVID vaccines account for more than three-quarters of all vaccine adverse reactions across more than three decades even though coronavirus jabs were only made available in late 2020.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) commissioned a study in 2010 showing only 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported to the VAERS tracking system in the first place, meaning deaths linked to the COVID shot could be closer to 3 million.