“Build back better” is a slogan promoting the World Economic Forum’s globalist, anti-American Great Reset agenda.
- The House of Representatives on Friday voted to pass the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act and advance the Biden administration’s social spending plan.
- “Build back better” is the slogan of Joe Biden’s plan to “rebuild” the American economy, according to the White House website.
- But the phrase did not originate with Biden.
- In July 2020, The World Economic Forum (WEF) published an article titled “To build back better, we must reinvent capitalism. Here’s how.” The publication explains the WEF’s plan to “correct” the “current model of capitalism” and to “seize this opportunity to build back better,” worldwide. The article identifies the Covid-19 tragedy as an “opportunity”—as Kamala Harris recently did—which the WEF is working to “leverage” into a “transformation of the global economy.”
- The month prior, the WEF published an article explaining how this “global” transformation requires a “Great Reset,” after which the WEF predicts future humanity will “own nothing. And you’ll be happy.” Also after this Great Reset, and by the year 2030, the “U.S. won’t be the world’s leading superpower,” the WEF says.
- The World Economic Forum has been using the phrase as far back as 2018, ultimately borrowing it from a World Bank Group report published the same year, titled, “Building Back Better: Achieving Resilience through Stronger, Faster, and More Inclusive Post-Disaster Reconstruction.”
- Many world leaders connected with the WEF use the “build back better” slogan (see video below).
- At a panel discussion about the Great Reset hosted by the World Economic Forum in Nov 2020, former Secretary of State John Kerry—Biden’s special presidential envoy for climate—declared that the Biden admin. will support the Great Reset and that the Great Reset “will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine,” The Hill reports. “And yes, it [the Great Reset] will happen,” Kerry added. “And I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine. In effect, the citizens of the United States have just done a Great Reset. We’ve done a Great Reset. And it was a record level of voting.”
- Joe Biden gave his last major speech as Vice President at the World Economic Forum’s 2017 Annual Meeting, during which he emphasized the WEF’s role in the “international community,” as well as the importance of “building and sustaining a liberal international order” and enjoying the “benefits” of “globalization.”
- The WEF partners with hundreds of major multinational corporations in order to achieve their Great Reset.
- American Faith has reported how The Transnational Institute characterizes the WEF’s Great Reset agenda as “a silent global coup d’etat” to capture world dominance.
- American Faith also reported how one WEF publication, titled “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better,” imagines future humanity will “have no real privacy.” The author goes on to say that future individuals will think to themselves, “Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.”
- The U.K.’s Prince Charles, who promotes the Great Reset, explained during a speech at a United Nations event that this “fundamental economic transition” will be accomplished without the approval of sovereign nation-states, occurring “beyond even the governments of the world leaders.” Charles went on to reveal this transition will cost “trillions—not billions—of dollars” and will require a “vast military-style campaign.”
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.“