JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citi top the list.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has partnered with hundreds of major multinational corporations in order to achieve their “Great Reset” agenda.
- One WEF publication reveals that future humanity will “have no real privacy” after this Great Reset. People of the future, according to the publication, will think to themselves, “Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.”
- In a video produced by the WEF, its organization predicts all of humanity—besides elite partners of the WEF—will also “own nothing. And you’ll be happy.”
- In the video, the organization goes on to predict that by the year 2030, “The U.S. won’t be the world’s leading superpower.“
- The WEF argues that the world is best managed by a coalition of multinational corporations, not sovereign states (here) such as the United States government. The organization says that such governments are no longer “the overwhelmingly dominant actors on the world stage” and that “the time has come for a new stakeholder paradigm of international governance,” i.e., globalism (here).
- Below is a list of ten of the largest commercial banks who are officially partnered with the WEF.
BANKS PARTNERED WITH THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM:
- 1. JPMorgan Chase
- 2. Bank of America
- 3. Citi
- 4. TD Bank
- 5. Bank of NY Mellon
- 6. Goldman Sachs
- 7. State Street
- 8. HSBC
- 9. Morgan Stanley
- 10. Barclays
- The WEF’s Great Reset is referred to by The Transnational Institute as “a silent global coup d’etat” to capture world dominance.
- American Faith recently reported how Prince Charles of Wales, a regular promoter of the Great Reset, delivered a speech at the United Nations opening ceremony for COP26 (here) during which he explained how the Great Reset will require a “vast military-style campaign” to implement.
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.“