Boys aged 11–15 are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than to be hospitalized from Covid-19.
- A preprint medical paper authored by doctors Høeg, Krug, Stevenson, and Mandrola shows that healthy boys are more likely to be admitted to the hospital with a “cardiac adverse event” (CAE) from the Pfizer-BioNTech experimental COVID vaccine than with Covid-19.
- In other words, the study suggests that boys are many times more at risk from the Pfizer jab side-effects than from COVID itself.
- This means that teenage boys are more likely to get, for example, vaccine-related myocarditis than to end up in the hospital with coronavirus.
- Høeg and colleagues estimated the rate of myocarditis after two doses of Pfizer’s vaccine to be 162 cases per million for healthy boys aged 12 to 15 and 94 cases per million for healthy boys aged 16 to 17.
- CAEs after vaccination were highest in 12- to 15-year-old boys following their second dose of the Pfizer shot.
- To identify children with evidence of cardiac injury, the study reviewed injury reports submitted between Jan 1 and June 18 to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- The US researchers concluded that “Further research into the severity and long-term sequelae of post-vaccination CAE is warranted.”
- The study was conducted before an FDA briefing document revealed that Pfizer had added a drug used to treat cardiac arrest (heart attack) called Tromethamine to its vaccine formulation for children.
- The effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines drops dramatically after six months, according to a new study of U.S. military veterans. It found that vaccine efficacy plummets as much as 73% after six months. The study—published in the journal Science—found that protection from Covid-19 infection provided by the three vaccines approved in the U.S. fell from 87.9% in February to 48.1% in October, The Blaze reports.
- A 2010 Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) report conducted by Harvard doctors concluded that only “1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” to VAERS in the first place. This means the rate of myocarditis after two doses of Pfizer’s vaccine is really closer to 16,200 cases per million (about 1 in 60) for healthy boys aged 12 to 15 and 9,400 cases per million (about 1 in 106) for healthy boys aged 16 to 17.
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.”