“Great Reset”-advancing World Economic Forum lists four major vaccine manufacturers as official partners on organization website.
- Vaccine manufacturers Pfizer Inc., Moderna Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., and Johnson & Johnson Inc. are listed on the “Partners” page on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) website.
- Leading pharmaceutical companies Roche, Novartis, Merck, and Sanofi are also official partners of the WEF.
COVID VACCINE MANUFACTURERS PARTNERED WITH WEF:
- Pfizer is listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum.
- The WEF’s parter page describes Pfizer as “one of the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies.”
- Pfizer “discovers, develops, manufactures and markets many of the world’s best-known consumer brands as well as prescription medicines for humans and animals,” the WEF page reads.
- Moderna is also listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum.
- The WEF describes Moderna as a “pioneering messenger in RNA therapeutics, an entirely new in vivo drug modality that produces human proteins or antibodies inside patient cells, which are in turn secreted or active intracellularly.”
- AstraZeneca is an official WEF partner.
- The WEF page describes the pharmaceutical company as an “international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services.”
- “It has healthcare sales of over $22 billion and leading positions in sales of gastrointestinal, oncology, cardiovascular, neuroscience and respiratory products. It is listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, Global and European and the FTSE4Good Index,” the WEF partners page goes on to say.
- Johnson & Johnson is an official partner of the WEF.
- The WEF partners page says J&J “believes good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress.”
- “As one of the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare companies, it is committed to using its reach and size for good. Johnson & Johnson strives to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. It blends heart, science and ingenuity to change humanity’s health trajectory.”
- World Economic Forum partners, such as Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and J&J, are “leading global companies developing solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. They are the driving force behind the Forum’s programmes,” says the organization.
- One of the Forum’s most far-reaching initiatives is the “Great Reset,” which aims to cause the world to “act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies.”
- “Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism,” writes WEF chairman and founder Klaus Schwab.