So-called conspiracy theorists “think that the CEOs here are gathering to make you take vaccines and to eat bugs.”
- MSNBC featured Semafor Editor-In-Chief Ben Smith, who mocked Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s criticism of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and called the published WEF agenda a “conspiracy.”
- In response to Musk’s tweet that the WEF is “increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want,” Smith said that anyone who aligns with those views essentially “think that the CEOs here are gathering to make you take vaccines and to eat bugs.”
- There is a wide array of evidence showing that the WEF has pushed vaccine campaigns and discusses its agenda annually at Davos, Switzerland.
- For example, former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair urged for a digital database to record those who are vaccinated and those who are not, during a recent panel at this year’s WEF summit.
- At last year’s Davos meeting, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla described the development of an “ingestible pill” that would encourage “compliance” with future Big Pharma drug campaigns.
- The WEF has repeatedly publicized material calling for people to eat bugs instead of meat. “Forget burgers, think bugs,” one Twitter post from @WEF reads.
- Jim Hagemann Snabe of German manufacturing company Siemens encouraged people to stop eating meat to promote a “zero-carbon” green agenda and added that future proteins will likely not come from meat and “will probably taste even better.”
- The WEF also pushed for the consumption of algae, cacti, and seaweed to lower carbon emissions.
- In 2020, the WEF published an article describing weeds as a “reliable food source” that tackles “climate change.”
WEF AND THE ‘NEW WORLD ORDER’:
- Pakistan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Bilawal Bhutto Zardari explicitly stated the WEF’s intends to establish a “new world order.”
- “There’s a lot of discussion about what the new world order will be…how do we work towards that new normative international order that allows us to address our differences and disputes as the civilized world?” Zardari asked.
- He added that “once we’re building this new world order or new rules based order,” all nations are included.
- One of the plans under the “new world order” is the creation of a utopia, described as a “5-minute city.”
- The WEF also called for eliminating cars, has predicted another “COVID-scale problem” would come in the future, and admitted to working “really closely with Hollywood” to infuse an LGBTQ agenda throughout “culture.”
- The order comes as Klaus Schwab stated his desire to “master the future” at the opening of this year’s Davos meeting.
- American Faith reported that a WEF panelist claimed the United States will soon enact laws criminalizing “hate speech.”
- The claim comes as Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) introduces legislation making criticism from white people a crime.
- The WEF recently published a paper detailing “digital safety,” discussing how to balance freedom of expression with “harmful online content.”