The Pentagon will require military personnel to get the gene-based Covid-19 vaccine by Sept. 15.
- The Pentagon will require the United States troops to receive the Covid-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to The Daily Mail.
- U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin released a memo to troops he would not hesitate to “act sooner” if he felt the need to do so.
WHAT AUSTIN SAID:
- “I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon” licensure by the FDA, “whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Austin said in the memo, notes The Washington Examiner.
- “I will not hesitate to act sooner or recommend a different course to the president if l feel the need to do so,” he added.
- Military.com reports former Army lawyer Greg T. Rinckey says “A lot of U.S. troops have reached out to us saying, ‘I don’t want a vaccine that’s untested, I’m not sure it’s safe, and I don’t trust the government’s vaccine. What are my rights?'”
- “Scores of troops refused to take that vaccine. Some left the service. Others were disciplined,” notes Military.com, “Some were court-martialed and kicked out of the military with other-than-honorable discharges.
- “According to the Pentagon, more than 1 million service members are fully vaccinated, and more than 237,000 have gotten at least one shot. There are roughly 2 million active-duty, Guard and Reserve troops.”
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to fully approve the Pfizer vaccine early next month, notes the Daily Mail.
- All Covid-19 vaccines are only authorized via an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). They are not FDA-approved.
- Ex-Pfizer Vice President Dr. Michael Yeadon has noted recent studies showing that the Pfizer vaccine causes a “vaccine-induced autoimmune attack” on women’s placenta.
- “You can’t get pregnant and have a successful pregnancy if this protein is damaged in any way” because the protein is “essential” for “both fertilization and formation and maintenance of the placenta,” says Yeadon.
- “What this vaccine has done is induced an autoimmune response,” claims Dr. Yeadon.
- “I’m here to warn you that if you are of childbearing potential or younger…I would strongly recommend you do not accept these vaccines.”