“You’re being lied to.”
- Dr. Michael Yeadon is a British, professional research scientist with degrees in biochemistry and toxicology as well as a research-based Ph.D. in respiratory pharmacology.
- Yeadon worked for more than three decades in the pharmaceutical industry, consulting for 30 start-up technology companies.
- He’s the former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy and Respiratory research for coronavirus vaccine maker Pfizer Inc.
- Dr. Yeadon founded and led his own biotech company before selling it for hundreds of millions of dollars.
- He claims the “authorities are not giving us full information about the risks of these products” and are not treating the public “like adults.”
- Dr. Yeadon also says he has “serious concerns about the safety of these gene-based vaccines against covid” especially related to “reproductive health, fertility, and pregnancy.”
NO REPRODUCTIVE TOXICOLOGY STUDIES:
- “Our government is urging pregnant women and women of childbearing age to get vaccinated. And they’re telling them they’re safe,” says Dr. Yeadon.
- “That’s a lie because those studies have simply not been done,” he goes on to say, adding, “Reproductive toxicology has not been undertaken with any of these products.”
- “Here we are,” Yeadon laments, “dosing potentially hundreds of millions of women of childbearing potential with products which are untested in terms of impact on fertilization and development of the baby.”
- “That’s bad enough…but it’s much worse than that,” warns Dr. Yeadon.
VACCINE CONCENTRATES IN OVARIES IN RATS:
- A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request brought to light a report showing the coronavirus vaccine distributes around the bodies of rats, instead of “mostly remain[ing] near the site of injection.”
- “To my horror,” says Dr. Yeadon, “what we find is the vaccine doesn’t just distribute around the body and then wash out again” but it “concentrates in ovaries of rats. And it concentrates at least twenty-fold over the concentration in other background tissues like muscles.”
- “My assumption at the moment is that’s what’s happening to every female who’s been given these vaccines. These vaccines are concentrating in her ovaries,” Yeadon goes on to say.
- “We don’t know what that will do, but it cannot be benign…because the vaccines will then express the coronavirus spike protein and we know that there are unwanted biologies from that spike protein.”
‘VACCINE-INDUCED AUTOIMMUNE ATTACK’ IN HUMAN FEMALE PLACENTA:
- Yeadon then cites a recent study showing 15 women who were given the Pfizer vaccine “measured antibodies against the placenta”—in addition to antibodies against the spike protein—with a “300% increase” in the “first four days.”
- “That is a vaccine-induced autoimmune attack on their own placenta,” says Dr. Yeadon.
- “You can only expect that is happening in every woman of childbearing potential.”
- “You can’t get pregnant and have a successful pregnancy if this protein is damaged in any way” because the protein is “essential” for “both fertilization and formation and maintenance of the placenta.”
- “What this vaccine has done is induced an autoimmune response,” claims Dr. Yeadon.
- “I’m here to warn you that if you are of childbearing potential or younger…I would strongly recommend you do not accept these vaccines.”
WATCH DR. YEADON’S PRESENTATION:
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.”