H.R. 8748 says, “No funds available to the Department of State, the United States Agency for International Development, or any other department or agency may be used to provide funding for the World Economic Forum.”
- Republicans in Congress have introduced a bill (H.R. 8748) to “prohibit funding” for the World Economic Forum (WEF), the globalist think tank pushing the anti-American ‘Great Reset.’
- The legislation, sponsored by House representatives Scott Perry (R-PA), Tom Tiffany (R-WI), and Lauren Boebert (R-CO), will block U.S. taxpayer funds from subsidizing the WEF’s agenda.
- The single-page “Defund Davos Act” states that “No funds available to the Department of State, the United States Agency for International Development, or any other department or agency may be used to provide funding for the World Economic Forum.”
- The act has been referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, according to the legislation.
- The new bill is currently receiving no attention from the mainstream media. Searching for “Defund Davos Act” in Google’s news tab, for example, yields no results for articles covering the story among major American news outlets.
- Natalie Winters for The National Pulse covered the story on Monday.
READ THE BILL:
WEF PREDICTS WE WILL “OWN NOTHING” AND “BE HAPPY” BY 2030:
- The World Economic Forum is led by unelected globalists who promote the abolition of private property, the end of American dominance, and the reduction of the human population.
- “America’s dominance is over,” reads one WEF publication. “By 2030, we’ll have a handful of global powers.”
- Ida Auken, a WEF contributor, authored a 2016 Forbes piece in which she celebrates a future in which people will not be able to own a car, a house, or even clothing: “Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city – or should I say, ‘our city.’ I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes,” Auken writes. “Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.”
- Yuval Noah Harari, a top WEF advisor, recently said on a TED Audio Collective podcast that, as a society, we’re headed for a future in which some humans “are no longer part of the story of the future” due to artificial intelligence and similar technologies.” “We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” he said.