Biden’s approval rating has hit a new low, losing 11 points since last month.
- Joe Biden is receiving record low support, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll, which found that only around 33 percent of Americans support the job he’s doing.
- The new low job approval rating is an 11 point loss compared to last month’s polling data.
- Fifty-three percent of American voters reportedly outright disapprove of Biden’s job in the White House and 13 percent are unsure whether they approve or disapprove.
- A considerable 49 percent believe Biden is dividing the country and 42 percent believe he’s working to unite it.
OTHER IMPORTANT STATS:
- A YouGov poll found that President Donald Trump ranked seven spaces above President Joe Biden in 2021’s most admired men.
- The same poll found that Kamala Harris ranked 11th amongst the most admired women in the world, below Emma Watson and Taylor Swift, but one space above Hillary Clinton.
- Biden has been battling declining poll numbers the bulk of his time in office, with former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany calling the trend a “five-alarm fire,” according to Fox News.
- A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that if the election were held now, Trump would beat Biden.
- The poll showed that 44 percent of likely voters would vote for Trump and 38 percent would vote for Biden and 12 percent were undecided.