Kering Group owns several world-renowned fashion and jewelry lines.
- France-based Kering Group is the world’s largest luxury goods holding company and owns a number of well-known labels sold in the United States.
- The luxury group owns Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear.
- One of their primary brands, Balenciaga, has suffered backlash for an ad campaign featuring pictures of young girls surrounded by sexually charged items, including a stuffed animal in bondage gear.
- Kering Group is listed on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) website as one of the organizations partnered with their mission.
- “By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. It captures these beliefs in its signature: Empowering Imagination,” the WEF website says about the company.
- On Tuesday, Balenciaga issued an apology for their child BDSM-themed photoshoot for the brand’s Spring/Summer 2023 collection.
- “We sincerely apologize for any offense our holiday campaign may have caused. Our plush bear bags should not have been featured with children in this campaign. We have immediately removed the campaign from all platforms,” the company wrote in a statement posted to its Instagram Story.
- “We apologize for displaying unsettling documents in our campaign. We take this matter very seriously and are taking legal action against the parties responsible for creating the set and including unapproved items for our Spring 23 campaign photoshoot. We strongly condemn abuse of children in any form. We stand for children’s safety and well-being,” the fashion house added.
- Fox News’s Tucker Carlson weighed in on the ad, saying Society is crossing into adult “involvement with the sexuality of children,” American Faith previously reported.
- “That has always been, and in a civilized society must always be, the most forbidden thing. It’s considered unacceptable even among prison inmates. But now it seems to be growing in its prevalence,” Carlson said.
- The Fox News host said that the ad was “what it appears to be” and that the company created an “endorsement of kiddie porn, of child pornography.”
- The World Economic Forum is carrying orchestrating its “Great Reset” agenda worldwide.