Big tech platform bans renowned industry expert for airing Mike Lindell’s ‘Cyber Symposium’ analyzing election audit data from 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is a leading, award-winning technologist and inventor with hundreds of patents to his name.
- Pulitzer hosted a live-stream show on behalf of American Faith during which he provided commentary of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium.
- Pulitzer was joined by former CEO of Overstock Patrick Byrne.
- YouTube banned Pulitzer’s channel during the live-stream, citing “severe or repeated violations of [YouTube’s] Community Guidelines.”
- YouTube did not specify exactly what Pulitzer or Byrne said or what content appeared on the live stream that deserved removal of Pulitzer’s channel.
WHAT YOUTUBE SAID:
- “We have permanently removed your channel from YouTube,” the big tech platform said in an email to Pulitzer.
- “Going forward, you won’t be able to access, possess, or create any other YouTube channels.”
WHAT PULITZER SAID:
- “When you look at how YouTube decides what to ban, it’s all keyword-driven,” Pulitzer explained in a call with American Faith.
- “I simply included the keyphrase ‘with Patrick Byrne’ in the YouTube video title, and that’s what killed me last night,” he said.
- “Once that keyword was flagged by YouTube, they probably had one of their trolls watch my feed in real time, and, when they saw how many millions of people were consuming my content, they shut me down.”
- Pulitzer went on to explain how YouTube will shut down channels for simply “mentioning election fraud,” even if that’s not central to the content.
- “One you get on YouTube’s radar, they encode your stream, and there’s no way to get around it.”
ABOUT JOVAN PULITZER:
- Pulitzer’s patents are licensed to billions of mobile phone devices through more than 330 companies, “ranging from early-stage firms to Fortune 100 Industry Leaders such as Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Verizon, T-Mobile, eBay, IBM, AOL, Cisco, Google, Walgreen Co, TiVo Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.,” and more.
- Pulitzer is a Board Member at Gold Institute For International Strategy, a nonprofit organization focusing on developing national security strategies that aim to “promote the freedom, prosperity and security of our nations” with their “team of experienced political and military practitioners.”
- He’s been described as “the man who will save America” for his work presenting forensic audit data before the Georgia State Senate after his in-depth analysis of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results. (See below.)
WATCH PULITZER’S GEORGIA SENATE PRESENTATION:
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith.