Wisconsin special counsel Michael Gableman calling for decertification of the 2020 presidential election.
- Special counsel for the state of Wisconsin, Michael Gableman, has called for the most recent election results to be officially invalidated, according to The Gateway Pundit.
- Gableman had an entire list of discrepancies and unlawful acts that took place in the 2020 presidential election that justified his extreme recommendation
- Gableman spoke at the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections informational hearing.
- The special counsel was hired by Republicans to take a “very hard look” at the election results and whether they were reached legally.
- Democratic chairwoman of the Wisconsin Elections Commission said on Twitter that Gableman was presenting a “crazy conspiracy theory” and that de-certifying the election is “IMPOSSIBLE. NOT LEGAL,” Bloomberg reported.
GABLEMAN’S COMMENT ON HIS FINDINGS:
- “We have to have an election system in Wisconsin that is not only honest in fact, but also in appearance if our democracy is to survive,” Gableman told the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections on Tuesday.
- Among other things, Gableman said, “Our recommendations are fairly predictable considering what we just covered… The elimination of WEC (Wisconsin Election Commission). At this point, I believe the legislature ought to take a very hard look at the option of decertification of 2020 Wisconsin Presidential Election.”
- President Joe Biden carried the state of Wisconsin by less than 1% of the vote, or about 21,000 votes, according to Bloomberg.
- State Democrats have heavily criticized the efforts, calling it a partisan project to appease former President Donald Trump.