A recently released study from the Department of Defense outlines the 6 million man-hours required to implement Biden’s woke agenda for the Armed Services.
- Almost 6 million man-hours have been used on the extremism “stand-down” and “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” (DEI) training
- All of this training has taken place since President Joe Biden took office, according to Department of Defense (DOD) data reported by Breitbart News.
- The data was provided by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Gen. Mark Milley in response to an October 2021 request.
- The data showed that service members have been engaged in DEI activities for a total of 5,889,082 man-hours, including training on Critical Race Theory.
- “We face real threats across the world, yet the Biden administration is more focused on promoting its leftist social agenda in the military instead of countering China, Russia and Iran or creating an effective counterterrorism plan,” said the Republican senators who requested the data said in a statement on Tuesday.
- “Our military is not an extremist organization, and our service members, by and large all good people, are dedicated, faithful patriots,” they said.
- “We are alarmed that so much training time and taxpayer money was devoted to a partisan, political agenda instead of recruiting, training and equipping the lethal force we need to defend this country.”
- According to a report by Fox News, in addition to the aggressive time commitment, the military has spent $535,000 on the extremism “stand downs,” or discussions about extremism in the ranks, which was ordered by Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin in February.
- The training was reportedly in response to aggressive extremism behavior, with an average of 2 hours per Service member throughout the total force of 2.46 million members working on the project, while other data indicates that fewer than 100 service members have ever been found to engage in the prohibited conduct.
- The Republican senators who requested the information from the DOD include SASC Ranking Member Sen. Jim Inhofe (OK); and Sens. Marsha Blackburn (TN); Roger Wicker (MS); Deb Fischer (NE); Tom Cotton (AR); Mike Rounds (SD); Joni Ernst (IA); Thom Tillis (NC); Dan Sullivan (AK); Kevin Cramer (ND); Rick Scott (FL); and Tommy Tuberville (AL).