Project Veritas claims it has received new information from the U.S. Border Patrol indicating that the agency’s number of encounters with sex offenders has increased dramatically in 2021, likely due to the policy of the Biden administration opening the borders on January 20, 2021.
A Customs and Border Patrol Agent speaks out regarding leaked government documents showing a record spike in “sex offender encounters” at Southern Border.
“I have witnessed the aftermath of some sexual assaults on the border,” said the anonymous source, adding, “I have sat in a hospital with women that’D been raped.”
Watch the full interview with Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe:
Project Veritas reports:
- A Brave Insider from the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] agency has corroborated leaked government documents sent to Project Veritas, showing that “Criminal aliens with sex-related offenses are attempting to re-enter the United States in record numbers during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Leaked document shows “there was a significant increase” of agents encountering “criminal aliens with sex-related offenses,” during the coronavirus outbreak in 2020.
- Leaked document: “This [sex offender encounters] increase continued into FY 2021 with 214 encounters from October 2020 through February 2021 – these five months already represent the highest total of recorded encounters compared to the previous five fiscal years.”
- CBP Insider: We’ve “witnessed… the aftermath of some sexual assaults at the border” and have “arrested or rescued [illegal] aliens that had been raped.”
- CBP Insider: “There was one guy, he got caught with a notebook where he would write in every sexual thing he did with a girl — what they did, who they were — their name, age.”
- CBP Insider: “I’ve seen deaths…a 19-year-old girl fell off the fence, hit her head and died in my arms while I was giving first aid.”