“This election was a scam, and the Lamestream Media is doing everything in their power not to allow the people to see or read about what really took place.”
- President Donald Trump released a statement on Sunday criticizing The New York Times and other media outlets who “always insert a clause into their stories, ‘WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that the election was decided fraudulently.'”
- “As usual, this is FAKE NEWS,” said Trump.
- He pointed to “massive and unconditional evidence that the election was shattered with fraud and irregularities” as a refutation of the claim that there was “no evidence of election fraud” in the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- Trump said Americans should “just attribute that statement to a crooked and collusive media (they work closely together with the Radical Left Democrats) that will do anything to hide the real facts of this election fiasco.”
- President Trump called on state legislatures to reform their election systems “so that this will NEVER happen again.”
TRUMP’S FULL STATEMENT:
The New York Times, and others, always insert a clause into their stories, “WITHOUT EVIDENCE, that the election was decided fraudulently.” As usual, this is FAKE NEWS.
There is massive and unconditional evidence that the election was shattered with fraud and irregularities at a level that our Country has never seen before. Much of it is already public, and a great deal more is coming out in the very near future. Every time you read a statement that there is “no evidence of election fraud,” about the 2020 election scam, just attribute that statement to a crooked and collusive media (they work closely together with the Radical Left Democrats) that will do anything to hide the real facts of this election fiasco.
After seeing the irrefutable evidence from numerous states, others are talking about doing deep forensic audits. This election was a scam, and the Lamestream Media is doing everything in their power not to allow the people to see or read about what really took place. We no longer have a free and open media (they don’t cover the truth), but the word is getting out stronger than ever before.
Even the Justice Department has no interest in the crooked and corrupt 2020 Presidential Election. They are only interested in hurting those who want to reveal how totally dishonest it was. The Justice Department should be looking at the people who rigged the election, not the Patriots of our Country who are seeking to find how our Nation was defrauded.
We must also look to the future and fight for State Legislatures to reform their elections so that this will NEVER happen again. In the end, truth will WIN!
- Mike Lindell is offering $5 million to anyone who can disprove his allegations of voter fraud taking place during the 2020 election.
- Earlier this month, Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann announced that the audit of Maricopa County’s general election ballots had in fact found discrepancies.
- Yesterday, Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers called for the arrest of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and executives of Dominion Voting Systems for their refusal to comply with Senate-issued subpoenas, according to USA Today.
- The Biden Justice Department (DOJ) warned jurisdictions across the country currently conducting or considering undertaking post-election audits or recounts like Maricopa County, notes The Washington Times.
- But the DOJ’s warning “really represent the Biden administration’s latest attempt to squelch investigations into potential voting irregularities, silence critics of the 2020 election, and cement forever the free-for-all COVID voting ‘procedures’ implemented last voting cycle,” argues Margot Cleveland for The Federalist.
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith.