“Massive unexplainable gains.”
- President Donald Trump posted retired Army intelligence captain Seth Keshel’s new report showing the 2020 U.S. presidential election was fraudulent.
- “Highly respected Army intelligence captain, Seth Keshel, has just released his Report on National Fraud Numbers with respect to the 2020 Presidential Election,” Trump said.
- “I don’t personally know Captain Keshel but these numbers are overwhelming, election changing, and according to Keshel, could be even bigger in that they do not account for cyber-flipping of votes. They show I won the election—By A LOT!”
- Trump went on to predict that Democrats will “coalesce, defame, threaten, investigate, jail people, and do whatever they have to do to keep the truth from surfacing, and let the Biden Administration continue to get away with destroying our Country.”
- “The irregularities and outright fraud of this election are an open wound to the United States of America. Something must be done—immediately!” he concluded.
WHAT CAPTAIN KESHEL SAID:
- “Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party,” said Captain Keshel in a Telegram post with over 137,000 views so far.
- “My estimates are always lenient, and do not account for cyber flipping of votes,” Keshel wrote in the post, referring to, for example, the millions of votes for which MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell claims he has forensic proof were fraudulently changed from Trump to Biden by hackers.
- “Trump won: PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA, MN,” Keshel noted.
- “Likely/Possible Trump if cyber flipping occurring: NM, VA, CO, NJ, NH.”
- Keshel also maintains that “WA, OR, RI, CT, HI” were “Closer than you thought.”
- “This is about 8 million heavy Biden votes nationwide just on the first pass,” Keshel told Steve Bannon in an interview.
WATCH KESHEL’S INTERVIEW WITH BANNON:
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith.