The federal government is currently stashing large amounts of weapons and ammunition for unknown reasons.
- The Internal Revenue Service reportedly has enough guns and ammunition to launch a full-scale war, The Epoch Times reports.
- According to a report by the Government Accountability Office, there were 2,148 law enforcement officers working for the IRS’s Criminal Investigation Division in 2018.
- The report also revealed the officers were armed with 4,461 weapons, including 15 fully automatic weapons, and more than 5 million rounds of ammunition.
REP. MATT GAETZ ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUYING AMMO WITH TAXPAYER DOLLARS:
The Biden administration wants to “Disarm Americans, open the border, empty the prisons” and “still collect your taxes” with $725,000 worth of ammunition to do it, Gaetz said.
- In an effort to discover the truth, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has introduced a bill to keep the IRS from using taxpayers’ money to buy ammunition.
- “Certainly it’s troubling that in 2022 alone, the IRS has spent around $725,000 on ammunition,” Gaetz said in an interview with Fox News.
- “That’s why I’m working on legislation to put a total moratorium on the IRS buying ammo,” he continued. “I’m not against stockpiling ammunition, but you shouldn’t have to be a D.C. accountant to do it.”