Thai government allegedly voiding Pfizer contracts.
- In December 2022, Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha collapsed and fell into a coma.
- The Thai palace stated at the time that “no heart defect could be found,” although other statements claimed the princess suffered from “severe heart arrhythmia” caused by mycoplasma infection.
- Professor Sucharit Bhakdi asserted the princess’ collapse was due to the Covid-19 vaccine, claiming her sudden health condition was brought about roughly “23 days after her third shot.”
- “The diagnosis that was given by the authorities…is so ridiculous. She supposed to have a bacterial infection that will never do what she suffered from,” Bhakdi said.
- Bhakdi reportedly spoke to a Thai government spokesperson who said that “we will see to it that Thailand is the first country in the world to declare this [vaccine] contract (with Pfizer) null.”
- The condition of the princess is currently unknown.
- Journalist Andrew MacGregor Marshall tweeted in early January, “Some sources are saying that despite CPR being carried out for more than an hour, there was no response and she has been put on an ECMO machine, which basically means she is dead but being artificially kept alive.”
- Marshall believes the princess is deceased, but the palace has not released an official statement.
THAILAND’S COVID VACCINES:
- Thailand King Vajiralongkorn owns Siam Bioscience, a drug-making company that developed the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine.
- In 2021, the company’s profit increased by 4,650%.
- A Thai politician faces up to 20 years in prison for speaking out against the king, in opposition to the government vaccine campaign.
- Thailand also purchased 30 million Pfizer vaccines in 2021.
- American Faith reported that Thailand paid nearly $45 million to victims of Covid vaccines, having almost 16,000 vaccine injury claims as of March 2022.
- 2,328 were ruled to not be connected to the vaccines.