They cited a 1978 convention dealing with “peaceful” environmental modifications.
- Concerned citizens James Marvin Herndon and Mark Whiteside published a paper in the Advances In Social Sciences Research Journal alleging that the United Nations (UN) is destroying the environment.
- The article is titled “Collapse of Earth’s Biosphere: A Case of Planetary Treason,” and the authors write, “Earth’s life support systems are breaking down, including the stratospheric ozone layer, which protects all higher life on the planet from deadly ultraviolet radiation.”
- The scientists spoke about what they call the “deliberate collapse of Earth’s biosphere,” including in their piece the seemingly unprecedented global population declines of plants, bugs, and animals over the past fifty or sixty years as major contributing factors.
- Part of the piece, subtitled “United Nations Complicity,” refers to a UN convention from 1978 that dealt with environmental modification methods and reportedly permitted “unspecified entities” to carry out “peaceful” environmental modification activities in countries that ratified the accord.
FROM THE ARTICLE:
- “We present further evidence that coal fly ash, utilized in tropospheric aerosol geoengineering, is the primary cause of stratospheric ozone depletion, not chlorofluorocarbons, as ‘decreed’ by the Montreal Protocol. The misdiagnosis was a potentially fatal mistake by mankind,” the pair writes in the paper’s abstract.
- The paper goes on to state, “Coal fly ash particles, uplifted to the stratosphere, are collected and trapped by polar stratospheric clouds. In springtime, as these clouds begin to melt/evaporate, multiple coal fly ash compounds and elements are released to react with and consume stratospheric ozone. Contrary to the prevailing narrative, the stratospheric ozone layer has already been badly damaged and now increasingly deadly ultraviolet radiation, UV-B and UV-C, penetrates to Earth’s surface.”
- Herndon holds a BA degree in physics from the University of California, San Diego, and a Ph.D. degree in nuclear chemistry from Texas A&M University.
- Dr. Whiteside holds a Master’s degree in Public Health from the University of Miami and has been the Medical Director of the Florida Department of Health in Monroe County since 2008.