“According to HHS (Health and Human Services), if you were born prior to 1989, which is the year they changed the vaccine schedule, your chance of having a chronic disease is 12 percent. If you were born after 1989 it’s 54 percent,” said RFK Jr.
- Hotboxin’ podcast host and co-host Mike Tyson and Eben Britton sat down with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to talk about a variety of issues, including RFK Jr.’s 2019 documentary “Vaxxed II: The People’s Truth.”
- “Bobby, you have a documentary that’s out, ‘Vaxxed II.’ And it’s really tackling this issue of vaccines and really the horrible side effects that these things cause,” said Britton, before criticizing the current model of Western medicine.
- “It’s a pharmaceutical model rather than building your immune system, which is like a Ferrari,” RFK Jr. jumped in. “We’ve adopted this pharmaceutical model that is more about treating symptoms.”
- RFK Jr. was quick to thank doctors, however, clarifying he was “not saying anything bad about doctors because doctors have saved my life. And I’m very grateful for the medical profession.”
- But he took issue with pediatricians specifically because of the “explosion of chronic illness in our children,” noting that “autism has dropped from one in ten thousand in my generation to one in thirty-four in my kid’s generation.”
- “It’s all the allergic diseases like peanut allergies, autoimmune diseases like diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis, and all the neurodevelopmental diseases like ADD, ADHD, speech delay, narcolepsy, ticks,” RFK Jr. said.
- He went on to point out how all of those diseases became epidemic in 1989.
- “According to HHS (Health and Human Services), if you were born prior to 1989, which is the year they changed the vaccine schedule, your chance of having a chronic disease is 12 percent. If you were born after 1989 it’s 54 percent,” he stated. “All of those injuries that have become epidemic, there’s about 300 diseases every one of them, are listed as side-effects on the manufacturers inserts for the 72 vaccines that are now mandated for our children.”
- Though RFK Jr. was critical of vaccines during the interview, he also emphasized how he is not “anti-vaccine”: “I’m not anti-vaccine,” he stated. “I just want safe vaccines. I want vaccines tested.”
WATCH THE SEGMENT:
RFK JR. ON BIG PHARMA MAKING MONEY SELLING VACCINES & DRUGS THAT TREAT VACCINE INJURIES:
“So what are they doing this for? Money?” Tyson asked RFK Jr. regarding pharmaceutical companies allegedly knowingly producing harmful vaccines.
“Well they’re making $60 billion a year selling us vaccines,” RFK Jr. replied. “But they’re making $500 billion a year selling the remedies for the injuries caused by vaccines: the diabetes medication, the Adderall, the Ritalin, the Concerta, the Advair inhalers, the anti-seizure medications.”
“Wow,” exclaimed Britton.
“This is a really great business plan for these companies,” RFK Jr. remarked sarcastically. “You make people sick and then you sell them a lifetime cure.”
- For over three decades, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been one of the world’s leading environmental advocates, according to his news website (here), The Defender.
- RFK Jr. is the founder of Waterkeeper Alliance, the umbrella group for 300 local Waterkeeper organizations, in 34 countries, that track down and sue polluters. Under his leadership, Waterkeeper has grown to become the world’s largest clean water advocacy organization.