“I would like to invite you both (Klaus Schwab and Yuval Noah Harari) to be keynote speakers at the ReAwaken America Tour New York (August 12th & 13th) to share your ‘Great Reset / Fourth Industrial Revolution’ vision with our audience,” Clark’s letter to the WEF reads.
- After being canceled by the Main Street Armory in Rochester, New York, the ‘ReAwaken America‘ tour moved its event west, to church in Batavia, Genesee County.
- The two-day event will now be held at non-denominational Cornerstone Church, 8020 Bank Street Road, from 10 am to 5 pm Aug 12 and 13.
- The venue change comes just after tour organizer Clay Clark posted a letter on the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) website inviting founder Klaus Schwab and the group’s in-house atheist philosopher Yuval Noah Harari to appear at a ReAwaken America event.
- “I would like to invite you both (Klaus Schwab and Yuval Noah Harari) to be keynote speakers at the ReAwaken America Tour New York (August 12th & 13th) to share your ‘Great Reset / Fourth Industrial Revolution’ vision with our audience,” Clark’s letter to the WEF reads.
- Clark and his tour speakers have strongly criticized the WEF’s so-called “Great Reset” agenda as well as Schwab and Harari specifically, making the invitation to the WEF leaders highly provocative.
- Schwab’s WEF predicts that by the year 2030 we will “own nothing. And you’ll be happy,” that the United States “won’t be the world’s leading superpower,” that we will “eat much less meat,” and that, instead of meat, “we’ll soon be voluntarily crunching insects.”
- Dr. Harari says that human beings are “now hackable animals” and that the “whole idea that humans have this soul or spirit, and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that’s over.” “Free will, that’s over,” Harari emphasizes.
- Harari also envisions future humanity looking back in 100 years and identifying the coronavirus pandemic “as the moment when a new regime of surveillance took over, especially surveillance under the skin.”
- Clark’s ReAwaken America seeks to openly challenge the WEF’s globalist agenda in a public forum, but the Forum has yet to respond to Clark’s proposal.
- Tickets for the event are being sold here.
CLARK’S FULL LETTER TO THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM:
Dear Klaus Schwab & Yuval Noah Harari,
I would like to invite you both (Klaus Schwab and Yuval Noah Harari) to be keynote speakers at the ReAwaken America Tour New York (August 12th & 13th) to share your “Great Reset / Fourth Industrial Revolution” vision with our audience.
Specifically I would love for you to discuss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL9uk4hKyg4 – “Humans Are Now Hackable Animals”
https://charlierose.com/videos/23789 – “The Fourth Industrial Revolution Changes You If You Take the Genetic Editing.”
- Cornerstone Church Pastor Paul Doyle confirmed the event booking, which he said resulted from a phone call he received late Tuesday from Clay Clark’s office, according to a local USA Today affiliate.
- “I believe in what they’re doing. We believe in standing for America,” said Pastor Doyle, who took issue with the event being “intimidated” into canceling.
- “The bigger issue is that it was canceled. And I’m not for that. Last I checked this is still America, and we’re supposed to have freedom to assemble and freedom to speak,” Doyle went on to say. “I guess on principle, I didn’t want to see this event intimidated out of here, and I wanted to take a stance. And my stance is I think people should be able to decide for themselves. If they don’t want to go, they don’t have to go.”