Joe Biden was disrupted during a campaign rally by a protester who voiced his disapproval over the 2020 presidential election.
- During a rally in Rockville, Maryland, a man interrupted President Biden screaming “You stole the election!” in a crowd of the president’s supporters.
- “The whole notion of the burn it all down politics of MAGA Republicans continues to be a drum beat,” Biden said as the protester interrupted.
- “Folks, folks, folks, ignorance knows no boundaries,” the President continued in response.
- The rally took place at Richard Montgomery High School where the gymnasium was full of mostly Democrat supporters.
BIDEN ON THE 2020 ELECTION:
“In 2020, you and 81 million Americans voted to save our democracy,” Biden said. “That’s why Donald Trump isn’t just a former President, he is a defeated former President.”
- Earlier in the day, the President spoke in Bethesda, Maryland at a fundraiser where he accused former President Trump of “semi-fascism.”
- “Folks, we’re just 76 days away from the midterm elections,” Biden said during the rally. “And it’s not hyperbole now you literally need to vote to save democracy again.”