Donald J. Trump releases official statement on Wisconsin voter fraud.
- Donald Trump published a message on his website reporting how “more Voter Fraud was just discovered in Wisconsin” showing “the Election was Rigged and Stolen,” according to Trump.
- “A hearing this week revealed at least 50,000 illegal phantom votes were cast in the 2020 Presidential Election, which is more than twice the “victory” margin,” he wrote.
- President Trump went on to detail multiple problems uncovered in Wisconsin’s voter rolls, “including an apartment building with 102 percent turnout rate (not possible), 113 ballots cast from an address where no one lives, 3,713 ‘voters”’registered to U.S. Post Offices, and 625,000 dead people on Wisconsin’s voter rolls,” he said.
WHAT ELSE TRUMP SAID:
“In addition, 46,000 votes were cast on Nov. 3rd based on voter information that was never verified by the state,” Trump said in the statement. “This is on top of massive ballot harvesting, rigged ‘indefinitely confined’ votes, the Wisconsin Election Commission instructing election officials to break the law, Zuckerberg drop boxes, etc. So who in Wisconsin is leading the charge to decertify this fraudulent Election? It’s time for RINOs to step forward and save our Country!”
- Evidence presented at the hearing in Wisconsin also identified 155,000 suspected “fake” voters and 46,000 unverified voter registrations, according to Right Side Broadcasting Network.
- These numbers are especially impactful considering the margin of victory for Joe Biden in 2020 was just 20,682.
- Right now, the Biden admin. is urging a judge not to authorize the release of a report that analyzes Dominion Voting Systems equipment in Georgia, arguing doing so could assist hackers trying to “undermine election security,” The Epoch Times reports.
- The report discusses “potential vulnerabilities in Dominion ImageCast X ballot marking devices,” or electronic voting devices, according to the government.
- While CISA supports public disclosure of any vulnerabilities and associated mitigation measures with election equipment, allowing the release of the report at this point “increases the risk that malicious actors may be able to exploit any vulnerabilities and threaten election security,” government lawyers said in a Feb 10 filing in the case, Epoch Times goes on to note.
- Dominion’s system was used in Wisconsin during the 2020 presidential election, according to the electronic voting systems company, the company denying “unsubstantiated allegations of election fraud and misinformation following the 2020 election.”