Dr. Peter McCullogh, who “wrote the book on cardiology,” had harsh words for Pfizer, Moderna, and the FDA—and a grave warning for the rest of us.
- Dr. McCullogh is a renowned cardiologist whose extensive resume includes “serving on review teams for new vaccines.”
- According to him, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines killed as many as 45,000 Americans, most of them seniors. “The mortality rate by all expert analyses is unacceptably high,” he states. He also says that, due to myocarditis side effects, the vaccines present a greater risk to young men and boys than the virus does.
- Finally, he called the FDA “reprehensible and reckless,” as the agency had changed it standards and processes in order to approve the new mRNA vaccines. “Our [COVID] vaccine program would have been shut down in February for excess mortality in America,” he said.
- During an interview with famous podcaster Joe Rogan, Dr. McCullough urged the use of treatments like ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies, which he claimed were being sidelined in order to “create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination.” YouTube later removed the interview from its platform (watch the interview below).
WATCH THE ROGAN/MCCULLOUGH INTERVIEW THAT YOUTUBE DELETED:
COVID VAX RISKS:
- McCullough said that, like the 1976 suspension of nationwide voluntary vaccination for the swine flu—which followed only three deaths and ninety-four cases of paralysis—the COVID vaccine program should have been shut down.
- “We now know it’s the seniors who die with the vaccine,” he said. “Fifty percent of these deaths occur within 48 hours, eighty percent within a week . . . There’s nursing home studies from Europe and Scandinavia. They show—when they actually review the charts there in the seniors—at least 40 percent [of deaths], the doctors have concluded, are directly due to the vaccines.”
- He added that patients suffered “severe reactions: fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, blood pressure dropping and then death within a day or two—whether it’s basically a cardiopulmonary collapse due to overwhelming production of the spike protein or a thromboembolic or bleeding death a few weeks later. But they are clearly biologically related to the vaccines.”
- The risk to young people is also great, he says. Myocarditis, or heart inflammation, is a serious disability that almost always requires hospitalization, as well as an entire regimen of medications.
- The FDA and the American Heart Association have conceded that the shots can cause myocarditis. McCullough notes that children are more likely to be hospitalized for vaccine-related myocarditis than they are for COVID.
- As for the coronavirus pandemic itself, McCullough concludes “it’s basically over with,” because the “CDC in the last week has acknowledged that they don’t have a single case of someone who has recovered from COVID getting it a second time and passing to anyone.”