Posters spotted around nation’s capital with soviet-style depictions of President Joe Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci over vaccine mandates.
- Mocking posters have been spotted around the D.C. area featuring photos of President Joe Biden, chief White house medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and vaccines, according to The Daily Wire.
- The posters appear to be reminiscent of the propaganda materials used in Soviet Russia decades ago when citizens were under the strictest tyrannical rule.
- The D.C. area recently enacted its strictest vaccine mandate yet, requiring photo ID and proof of vaccination for restaurants, bars, and other public places according to The Washington Times.
WHAT THE POSTERS SHOW:
- According to World Net Daily, one of the photos shows Biden as a saint with his head encircled by Syringes as mask-wearing children crowd around him.
- The caption on another poster read, “mandate, segregate, subjugate.”
- The third poster shows Biden with a mallet labeled “OSHA” with COVID vaccines shooting from the hammer, featuring the word, “comply” around the edges.
- A poster pointed at Fauci showed the White House medical adviser in priest’s robes holding an oversized syringe with the symbol of an atom in a halo around his head.
- Washington D.C. rolled out its strictest mandates yet last weekend, requiring businesses to force patrons to show proof of vaccination for everyone 12 and older, according to The Washington Times.
- D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser is responsible for the mandate which requires the papers to be shown before entering bars, restaurants, theaters, and other businesses.
- Kentucky Republican Rep Thomas Massie announced Thursday his office would not adhere to the mandate, saying “shame has befallen our nation’s capital,” according to The Washington Examiner.