Pompeo made his comments during an interview with news website Semafor.
- Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the “most dangerous person in the world” is American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten.
- Pompeo argued teachers’ unions push “filth” to children that works to undermine the principle of American exceptionalism.
- “The most dangerous person in the world is Randi Weingarten,” Pompeo said, adding that, “It’s not a close call.”
- Pompeo made the statements in an in-depth interview with American news website Semafor on November 21.
- “If you ask, ‘Who’s the most likely to take this republic down?’ It would be the teachers’ unions, and the filth that they’re teaching our kids, and the fact that they don’t know math and reading or writing,” he continued.
POMPEO IS ALSO CONCERNED ABOUT CHINA:
- The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency also expressed sorrow over the fact that “we ran out of time” and was unable to ban Chinese-owned TikTok while serving in the Trump administration and spoke about the threat communist China poses to the United States during the conversation.
- Additionally, Pompeo maintained that no Chinese research funding should be permitted to enter American national laboratories or senior institutions.
- He referenced the July 2020 decision to close the Houston Chinese Consulate: “We closed the consulate in Houston, Texas,” Pompeo said, which he called “the single biggest spy operation ever conducted in America.”
- Another type of threat from teachers was quashed by law enforcement in Florida when Teachers and a Disney employee were part of a group of arrests following an investigation in Florida focused on human trafficking.
- Among those detained are several active teachers, a recent high school computer technician who was just detained for reportedly having sex with a 15-year-old student at his school, and a Disney bellhop.