“That evidence shows that unborn babies also dream ought to give all pro-abortion apologists pause for thought,” said Dr. John Campbell, PhD.
- Dr. John Campbell, a retired nurse educator and YouTuber boasting 2.4 million subscribers, gave a presentation he posted to social media showing new evidence that unborn children can “dream” in the womb.
- Campbell points to cardiac contractions beginning at 3 weeks, stress hormone responses at 18 weeks, a sleep-wake cycle by 30 weeks, and REM sleep (the rapid eye movement sleep associated with dreaming) alternating with deeper non-REM sleep as proof that the baby can dream.
- “I’ve given you some evidence in the literature indicating quite strongly that from 28, 29, 30 weeks that the child is dreaming,” he says.
- “Quite what they dream about of course I don’t think we’ll ever know. But [it’s] interesting to know that we do have dreams from this stage in development, really quite earlier on than most people would think.”
WATCH DR. CAMPBELL’S PRESENTATION:
- Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday said he was suspending a Geroge Soros-funded state attorney in Hillsborough County, Florida for refusing to enforce the state’s abortion ban. DeSantis said Andrew Warren refused to enforce numerous Florida laws and wouldn’t work with police, Fox News reports.
- On Wednesday, Joe Biden signed an executive order laying groundwork for Medicaid to help women seeking abortions to travel between states to obtain access to the procedure.