The group has a stated mission of safeguarding children from abuse.
- The group Gays against Groomers has been deplatformed by money transfer groups Venmo and PayPal.
- The group has a stated mission of safeguarding children from abuse, particularly the sexualization of children by the LGBTQ community.
- “We have just been BANNED from @Venmo and @PayPal (within minutes of each other) for ‘violating’ their user agreements. We are an organization that consists entirely of gay people whose only mission is to safeguard children from abuse,” the group said on Twitter.
- “Gays Against Groomers is a coalition of gay people who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of ‘LGBTQIA+,'” the group’s “About” page says. “Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent years.”
- ”The overwhelming majority of gay people are against what the community has transformed into, and we do not accept the political movement pushing their agenda in our name,” the group said.