“Now you don’t need a doctor and you don’t need permission from the government.”
- Nobel Prize-nominated Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko released a video discussing an over-the-counter “immune-boosting nutritional supplement” combination for fighting viruses.
- The over-the-counter supplements include zinc, quercetin, vitamin D, and vitamin C.
- In the video, Dr. Zelenko explains how the four supplements work together to stop viruses from replicating in the human body.
- “So now you don’t need a doctor and you don’t need permission from the government,” declares Zelenko in the video. “You can go to a pharmacy or you can go to a supermarket and buy an over-the-counter option of quercetin, together with zinc and vitamin C and vitamin D, and together it creates a very powerful immune-boosting nutritional supplement.”
- Zelenko refers to his supplement combination—called “Z-Stack“—as a “cure for tyranny,” the tyranny being the government’s restricting of medicines that could have been used to treat Covid-19 such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.
- You can find Dr. Zelenko’s Z-Stack here.
WATCH DR. ZELENKO’S PRESENTATION:
WHAT THE FOUR SUPPLEMENTS DO:
- “Zinc is the bullet. It kills [the] virus,” explains Dr. Zelenko. “The only problem is the bullet doesn’t get to the place where it needs to be. The virus is inside the cell; the enzyme is inside the cell. And the zinc on its own cannot get inside the cell,” he went on to say. “You have a bullet without a gun. Useless.”
- Quercetin is the gun. “It turns out that there’s a class of medications called zinc ionophores,” says Dr. Zelenko. “What they do is they open a channel, a door that allows zinc to go from outside the cell to inside the cell.” Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are prescription ionophores, while quercetin can be obtained from grocery and health stores without a prescription.
- Vitamin C combined with quercetin forms “a functioning zinc ionophore, zinc delivery system,” says Zelenko.
- Vitamin D, in optimum levels, “virtually eliminate[s] hospitalizations or admissions in the intensive care unit,” Zelenko says. “It optimizes [your] immune system.”
MTG ON IVERMECTIN:
- Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor-Greene pointed out in an Instagram post how ivermectin is readily available in other countries, where “you can walk in a pharmacy and buy Ivermectin over the counter without a prescription like I did, and it has saved many lives,” she wrote.
- “In America, the FDA tells pharmacies not to fill Ivermectin prescriptions if it’s prescribed for covid, stopping sick people from taking a well known cheap safe effective drug that saves lives.”
- “The media makes fun of people for wanting to take it, calls it horse wormer, & reported fake stories about hospitals overflowing with people overdosing on veterinary type Ivermectin,” Rep. Greene went on to say. “But the government can’t mandate a vaccine if there are treatments for covid, and early treatment of Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies is a CURE in most cases.”
- “Withholding these treatments is murder, and I believe the government is responsible,” the congresswoman concluded.
- Dr. Zelenko also explained in the video how his patients were “having trouble sourcing” his supplement combination “because it was four different ingredients that weren’t always available in the same place. They had trouble finding the right doses.”
- The doctor was asked to “produce something that has everything in one package.”
- With the help of his colleagues, Zelenko created a compound called “Z-Stack,” which combines zinc, quercetin, vitamin D, and vitamin C together into one package.
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.”