MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is starting his own patriotism-themed online store called MyStore.com.
- MyStore is Mike Lindell’s new e-commerce platform set to rival Amazon.
- The new online store is for people “with great products but have no way of marketing them,” according to the site.
WHAT MIKE HAS SAID:
- “For years, entrepreneurs and inventors have come to me with products and ideas. They don’t know how to market them, and I haven’t had the time to show them,” Lindell has said in the past, according to Business Insider.
- “I am going to put vetted products from great entrepreneurs on here, like you see a sampling of them here today, that are going to change this country,” he continued. “We’re finally going to be able to see these products and be able to get these great entrepreneurs, their great ideas, out to you, the public.”
- Lindell first announced the coming launch of MyStore on Steve Bannon’s “War Room: Pandemic” podcast.