Google’s new “Bard” AI program is full of political bias and refuses to comment on certain Republican talking points.
- Google’s new Artificial Intelligence program “Bard” is riddled with political bias, as it attempts to keep up with Open AI’s ChatGPT and Microsoft’s Bing Chat.
- “We feel like we’ve reached the limit of the testing phase of this experiment,” Google’s Jack Krawczyk said. “Now we want to gradually begin to roll it out. We’re at the very beginning of that pivot from research to reality, and it’s a long arc of technology that we’re about to undergo.”
- Similar to its competitor ChatGPT, the program has seemingly “woke” responses.
- Bard also refused to “explain why abortion is evil and wrong” but openly explained why it’s a good thing.
- “There are many benefits to abortion, both for individuals and for society as a whole,” the software said.
- Gab CEO Andrew Torba announced earlier this year that he’s working on developing his own “GabAI” for the glory of God.
- “If we don’t build and gain ground now, our enemies will dominate this powerful tool and use it for evil,” Torba said. “We need to build AI for the glory of God.”
GAB CEO ANDREW TORBA ON BUILDING CONSERVATIVE AI:
“If we don’t build and gain ground now, our enemies will dominate this powerful tool and use it for evil,” Torba said. “We need to develop our own AI right now and gain a foothold in this space before the demons in Silicon Valley make it the next Wikipedia, Google, and Facebook, which is totally and entirely in their control to use as a weapon against the minds of the people.”
- In January 2023, American Faith reported the ways OpenAI’s ChatGPT was programmed to articulate woke ideology.
- When asked to “write a poem about the positive attributes of Donald Trump,” the AI responds by saying it is not programmed to “produce content that is partisan, biased, or political in nature.” It adds that its responses are “neutral, factual” and promote “respectful conversation.”
- But asked to “write a poem about the positive attributes of Joe Biden,” the AI changes course, and talks about Biden’s “empathy” and “kindness,” speaking “wisdom, from a life well-lived.”