Former CNN reporter recently slammed Democrats for attacking those who voted for Donald Trump.
- Chris Cuomo, who was terminated by CNN last year for sexual misconduct, recently responded to a liberal Twitter user who said in a post that supporters of President Donald Trump “demonize immigrants, Jews, African Americans and anyone who isn’t ‘Christian’ by their standards.”
- “I think you need to look more OFF twitter/social media,” the former host tweeted in response. “This place is not reality. It is an exaggeration that caters to fringe and those who profit from it.”
- Cuomo reiterated his stance, saying many Trump supporters he knows are reasonable people open to dialogue.
CUOMO RESPONDING TO TRUMP CRITIC WHO SAYS HIS SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST:
“Some. Not all. You are overstating and it hurts your ability to expand reach. Yang says many of this nee supporters are former trump voters. Why didn’t Dems get them? Maybe because you demonize all who voted for him,” Cuomo said.
- Cuomo’s sentiments go against the common theme of attacking Trump supporters recently, with many Democrats deeming them as ‘extremists’ and ‘domestic terrorists.’
- Democratic Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan told MSNBC Tuesday that the United States needs to ‘kill and confront’ the ‘extremist’ Republican movement.
- President Biden has continuously villainized ‘MAGA’ Republicans, going as far as saying they threaten the foundation of America. “MAGA Republicans have made their choice,” Biden said in his ‘Battle for the Soul of the Nation’ speech. “They embrace anger. They thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies.”