America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization COVID vaccines for anyone under 18, anyone with natural immunity, or anyone who hasn’t received informed consent, according to Children’s Health Defense.
- America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed the 67-page motion on July 19.
- The suit seeks immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines—Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (J&J)—for three groups of Americans, according to The Defender.
- The AFLDS’s press release asks to immediately “stop the administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.”
REASONS WHY COVID VACCINE ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE HALTED:
- The motion says there is “no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.”
- It also says there is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
- “Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.”
- “Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.”
- “There are adequate, approved, and available alternatives to vaccines.”
- “Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.”
THE WHISTLEBLOWER WHO CAME FORWARD:
- The Defender notes that the authors of the motion attached a declaration by a whistleblower who came forward.
- The whistleblower is “alleging deaths occurring within 72 hours of receiving a COVID vaccine are significantly under-reported in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)” which is “maintained by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).”