Facebook has disabled the popular ‘Libs of TikTok’ account and YouTube has suspended conservative political commentator Steven Crowder for supposedly breaking community guidelines.
- Big Tech companies have yet to cease their censoring of conservative voices as of late, this time targeting the popular account ‘Libs of TikTok’ and commentator Steven Crowder.
- On Wednesday Crowder announced that his channel has been banned for posting for a week after publishing an interview with Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.
- “YouTube suspended this show over our @KariLake interview,” Crowder tweeted. “So, you know what? We’re interviewing her AGAIN! Because [expletive] YouTube.”
AMERICAN-CANADIAN CONSERVATIVE STEVEN CROWDER AFTER YOUTUBE SUSPENDED HIS CHANNEL:
“Big Tech is a proxy for the government. #CrowderOnRumble.”
- Prior to Libs of TikTok getting banned, Boston Children’s Hospital staffers reportedly received threats because of a post from the account that claimed the hospital was providing hysterectomies to minors.
- Libs of TikTok wrote on its blog that the hospital “supports castrating kids and I have evidence,” adding that it “had a full menu of castration and mutilation options for minors to choose from.”
- In Dec. 2021, Twitter was overtaken by Parag Agrawal who is best known for a November 2020 interview in which he said the social media site’s role is “not to be bound by the First Amendment.”