Biden’s overseas business operations were a source of controversy during the 2020 presidential campaign, and now first son Hunter Biden is the subject of a tax investigation.
- Two ex-girlfriends of first son Hunter Biden are slated to testify before a federal grand jury investigating Hunter Biden’s tax records.
- The investigation covers overseas business dealings of Hunter Biden while his father was the vice president, according to Just The News.
- The United States Attorney for the District of Delaware is in charge of the federal inquiry, which Hunter Biden confirmed was taking place in 2020.
- Ex-girlfriend, lingerie entrepreneur Zoe Kestan, testified Tuesday before the grand jury in Delaware for five hours, according to the New York Post.
- Lunden Roberts, the mother of Biden’s child, also appears to have testified to the same grand jury on Tuesday.
MORE ON THE PROBE:
- The Post reported that the grand jury heard almost five hours of secret testimony from Kestan, 28, who appeared before the panel in Wilmington, Del.
- Kestan’s testimony came immediately after the appearance of Roberts, the former stripper with who Biden fathered a child, testified.
- According to a source familiar with the testimony, they were asked specific questions about what hotels Biden stayed in and his spending habits during 2018.
- Biden reportedly shacked up with Kestan at high-priced digs, including Four Seasons, Mercer, SIXTY SoHo, and Soho Grand hotels in Manhattan and at the Hollywood Roosevelt, NoMad, and Jeremy West Hollywood in Los Angeles, the Post reported.
- The now-first won is also accused of heavy drug use and has himself admitted that he “learned how to cook crack” while staying at LA’s celebrity-friendly Chateau Marmont.