Influence Church holds event for “equipping parents with the information and tools to protect and advocate for their children.”
- Influence Church in Anaheim Hills, California will be hosting the “Empowering Parents Conference” on Sunday, May 22 from 1–4 pm.
- All are welcome to join the conference, as the event is free of charge thanks to sponsorships from American Faith, the Children’s Health Defense California Chapter, and Protect Our Kids.
- Complimentary kindergarten through third grade childcare will also be provided.
- The meeting will focus on “equipping parents with the information and tools to protect and advocate for their children,” according to the event flyer.
- The speakers will cover a wide range of issues, including parental rights, school board accountability, navigating technology in today’s culture, significant California legislation, and education.
READ THE FLYER:
- Influence Church, led by Senior Pastors Phil and Tammy Hotsenpiller, is the “local church with a global influence” on a mission to “influence our community and the world for Christ.”
- Children’s Health Defense is a nonprofit founded by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. with vaccine safety advocates Lyn Redwood and Laura Bono, renowned advocates for parents of vaccine-injured children.
- Protect Our Kids (POK), founded by Mark R. Schneider, Esq., educates parents about the dangers of the public-education system. POK is a “coalition of parents, community leaders, grassroots organizations, attorneys, physicians, pastors, teachers and concerned citizens all united in the belief that Comprehensive Sexuality Education violates the sacred relationship between parent and child.”