Originally published May 16, 2023 4:00 pm PDT
Twitter CEO Elon Musk compares the globalist billionaire to a comic book villain.
- Twitter CEO Elon Musk took to his social media platform to criticize Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros as a man who “hates humanity,” comparing him to a villain in a superhero story.
- “Soros reminds me of Magneto,” Musk wrote Monday, in a tweet that quickly went viral on the app.
- Independent journalist Brian Krassnestein defended Soros, telling Musk that Soros, similar to Magneto, survived the Holocaust.
- “Fun fact: Magneto’s experiences during the Holocaust as a survivor shaped his perspective as well as his depth and empathy. Soros, also a Holocaust survivor, gets attacked nonstop for his good intentions which some Americans think are bad merely because they disagree with this political affiliations,” Krassnestein replied.
- Musk responded to the journalist, saying Soros’ intentions were anything but good: “You assume they are good intentions. They are not,” he stated.
TWITTER CEO ELON MUSK ON LIBERAL BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS:
“He wants to erode the very fabric of civilization. Soros hates humanity,” Musk said.
- In March 2023, reports suggested that Democrat Alvin Bragg, the District Attorney responsible for indicting former President Trump, was financially backed by a political action committee (PAC) funded by Soros.
- During his campaign, Bragg received over $1 million in support from the Color of Change PAC, which receives funding from Soros.
- Soros has a history of funding liberal district attorneys, with reports suggesting that he has spent at least $40 million on the project, Dail Mail notes.
- This has led to the appointment of prosecutors who support his leftist agenda and have implemented policies such as the elimination of bail and the decision to not prosecute certain crimes.
- Critics argue that these policies have contributed to a breakdown of law and order across major U.S. cities and a surge in crime.