British actress and husband found guilty of grooming, sexually abusing minor girl.
- British film actress Zara Phythian and husband Victor Marke were found guilty of grooming and sexually abusing a teen girl, according to Breitbart News.
- Pythian, 37, was found guilty of 14 separate sexual offenses at Nottingham Crown Court, where the pair stood trial.
- Marke, 59, was found guilty of 18 offenses relating to sexual assault of a minor and was found to have sexually abused more than one girl, some of which he perpetrated on his own.
MORE ON PYTHIAN AND MARKE’S ASSAULTS:
- During the trial, Marke offered evidence, and admitted that he had engaged in sexual activity with one of the girls, but claimed that she was over 18 at the time.
- During his testimony Marke also he had engaged in numerous “threesomes” with the girl and Phythian, starting when the girl was just 13-years-old.
- Phythian reportedly got the girl drunk on rum and asked if she wanted to “play dare” with the husband, demonstrating various acts for the child to copy.
- The couple told the court they had met when he was a martial arts instructor and she was a student. Pythian later went on to become a successful actress and stunt woman.
- The victim who is now an adult, told the court she was abused around 20 times between 2005 and 2008, sometimes as much as twice a month, and was urged not to tell anyone.