Vaccine not curbing COVID deaths.
- The number of weekly COVID-19 deaths reported in Los Angeles County has doubled over the last month, the Los Angeles Times reports in an article titled “L.A. County coronavirus deaths rising fast as ultra-contagious BA.5 fuels infection wave.”
- “Over the last week, the nation’s most populous county tallied roughly 100 COVID-19 deaths, the highest total in three months. A month ago, the county was reporting about 50 deaths a week,” according to The Times.
- “The coronavirus just this year has already led to three times as many deaths as the county typically recorded in an average pre-pandemic flu season,” the news outlet noted. “So far in 2022, the deaths of 4,390 county residents from COVID-19 have been reported.”
- “Hospitalizations are also on the rise” in LA, according to the report.
- However, Los Angeles is one of the most vaccinated counties in one of the most vaccinated states in one of the most vaccinated countries, raising questions about the vaccine’s efficacy.
- Los Angeles County has administered 20,036,673 coronavirus vaccine doses. 81.3% of the county’s inhabitants have received at least one vaccine dose, while 73.6% are considered “fully” vaccinated.
- 83.5% of Californians have received at least one jab. 73.2% are fully vaccinated.
- 79% of U.S. citizens have received at least one shot. 67.5 are fully vaccinated.
DR. FAUCI SAYS COVID VACCINES DO NOT PROTECT ‘OVERLY WELL’ AGAINST INFECTION:
- White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Tuesday admitted that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect “overly well” against coronavirus infection.
- Dr. Fauci said on Fox News’ “Your World” that “one of the things that’s clear from the data” is that vaccines “don’t protect overly well, as it were, against infection.”
- However, the doctor went on to claim that vaccines “protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death,” an assertion at odds with the rising death and hospitalization rate in highly vaccinated Los Angeles.
- Watch Fauci’s statements below.
- Last week, Haiti, whose population was less than 1.5% fully vaccinated at the time, showed zero new COVID cases.
- The nation was only 1.4% “fully” vaccinated against coronavirus out of its 11.6 million population, making it one of the least vaccinated countries on the planet.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) reported that only 837 people had died of COIVD in the nation of Haiti since the pandemic began.