Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed shortly after bragging about how many shots she had received.
- Viewers saw comedian Heather McDonald collapse while on stage shortly after a joke about the multiple vaccinations she had recently received, according to TMZ.
- McDonald claimed to have been vaccinated multiple times against COVID-19, had the flu shot, and the shingles shot while performing in Tempe, Arizona.
- The comedian also asserted that it meant that “Jesus loves me most,” immediately before collapsing on stage in a move that viewers thought was part of the show.
- McDonald reportedly received a skull fracture and continues to undergo testing and a spokesperson said she “may have lost consciousness because of dehydration” but tested negative for COVID-19.
WHAT MCDONALD SAID:
- “I’m vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted … and flu shot and shingle shot and haven’t gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,” said McDonald during her second joke of the night.
- Audience members rendered first aid once they realized it was not part of the show and assisted her until medical help arrived.
- “I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy,” McDonald said according to TMZ. “You can see my eye, I fell on my eye. Oh my God, I cannot believe this happened, I feel so terrible that they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show.”
- Recent reports of previously healthy athletes collapsing from various conditions, including heart attacks, have caused questions about the possible correlation to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Some reports indicate as many as 150 fully vaccinated European athletes have become seriously ill or died from “sudden” heart issues in the last few months of 2021.
- Included in that report are rugby, soccer, and tennis players who have collapsed during and just before professional matches.
- LifeSite News reported that five soccer players died just before Christmas of heart attacks, adding to speculation that their deaths could be linked to the COVID-19 vaccination.