World Economic Forum’s Yuval Noah Harari says we will be “constantly monitored” by Big Tech and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Video is circulating on social media of the World Economic Forum‘s (WEF) Yuval Noah Harari, who is also a professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, explaining how “very soon” the world’s populations will be monitored “from inside their bodies” by governments and Big Tech platforms.
- “Very soon people will walk around with biometric sensors on or even inside their bodies and will allow Google, or Facebook, or the Chinese government or whomever to constantly monitor what’s happening inside their body,” the WEF advisor says in the video.
- Watch the short clip below:
HARARI CALLS FOR “UNDER-THE-SKIN SURVEILLANCE” IN 2020:
- This is not the first time the WEF’s Harari has advocated for using extreme surveillance methods against the world’s populations. In 2020, he published an opinion piece in Financial Times (FT) in which he called for “under-the-skin surveillance” of “entire populations.”
- In the piece, Harari reccomended using more invasive tactics than the KGB used under Russia’s Soviet regiem and praised the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) ability to “track [their citizen’s] movements and identify anyone they came into contact with.”
- “Fifty years ago, the KGB couldn’t follow 240m Soviet citizens 24 hours a day, nor could the KGB hope to effectively process all the information gathered,” Harari writes for FT. “The KGB relied on human agents and analysts, and it just couldn’t place a human agent to follow every citizen. But now governments can rely on ubiquitous sensors and powerful algorithms instead of flesh-and-blood spooks.”
- Harari then characterized China’s “new surveillance tools” for monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic as “most notable” because “By closely monitoring people’s smartphones, making use of hundreds of millions of face-recognising cameras, and obliging people to check and report their body temperature and medical condition, the Chinese authorities can not only quickly identify suspected coronavirus carriers, but also track their movements and identify anyone they came into contact with. A range of mobile apps warn citizens about their proximity to infected patients.”
- Harari went on to praised Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, because the former Israeli head of state had “recently authorised the Israel Security Agency to deploy surveillance technology normally reserved for battling terrorists to track coronavirus patients. When the relevant parliamentary subcommittee refused to authorise the measure, Netanyahu rammed it through with an ’emergency decree’.”
- The WEF advisor admired governments and corporations for “using ever more sophisticated technologies to track, monitor and manipulate people” and hoped for increased efforts to “normalise the deployment of mass surveillance tools in countries that have so far rejected them, but even more so because it signifies a dramatic transition from ‘over the skin’ to ‘under the skin’ surveillance.”
- “Hitherto, when your finger touched the screen of your smartphone and clicked on a link, the government wanted to know what exactly your finger was clicking on,” Harari added. “But with coronavirus, the focus of interest shifts. Now the government wants to know the temperature of your finger and the blood-pressure under its skin.”
- The World Economic Forum is orchestrating a world-wide effort to merge world governments with international corporations in order to bring about the “Great Reset,” after which the Forum says “You will own nothing. And you will be happy.”
- American Faith reported how Harari has celebrated the fact that “humans are now hackable animals” and that the “whole idea that humans have this soul or spirit, and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that’s over.” “Free will, that’s over,” Harari emphasized.
- Google, Meta (Facebook), Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple are official partners of the WEF.
- The WEF is also orchestrating the gloabl push to prop up China as the next world superpower, even despite the fact that the United Nations recently concluded that forced labor is taking place among Uyghur, Kazakh, and other minorities in China’s Xinjiang region, and despite the fact that, though the WEF advocates debunked climate alarmist, China emits more carbon dioxide than the U.S. and European Union combined.