Pastor Phil Hotsenpiller discusses how biblical prophecy connects to China and how China connects to CNN, during Clay Clark’s “ReAwaken America Tour.”
- Phil Hotsenpiller—Lead Pastor at Influence Church in Anaheim Hills, California and President of American Faith—spoke at the recent ReAwaken America Tour in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Hotsenpiller told the crowd, “When you begin to see the headlines that you read, and they line up with Scripture, you have to step back and ask the question What time are we living in? What are the days we live in?”
- He was referring to Revelation 16:12, which predicts a future during which the Euphrates river will be “dried up” so that “kings from the east” might have a way prepared before them. Two million troops will cross the Euphrates at this time, according to Revelation 9:16.
- Hotsenpiller pointed to a 2009 New York Times article that reported not only that “[t]he Euphrates is drying up” but also that “[t]he shrinking of the Euphrates, a river so crucial to the birth of civilization that the Book of Revelation prophesied its drying up as a sign of the end times.”
- He also pointed to a 1965 Time Magazine article that confirmed China indeed boasted a “200 million-man (and woman) militia.”
- “Do you see the prophetic connection?” Hotsenpiller asked.
- He went on to explain how CNN has a $50 million investment deal with the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
WHAT ELSE HOTSENPILLER SAID ABOUT CHINA:
- Pastor Hotsenpiller went on to quote Napoleon Bonaparte, who said, “When China awakens the world will tremble.”
- “I want you to know that China has woke up,” said Hotsenpiller. “China is looking to rule the world.”
- He also quoted Nostradamus, who in the 16th century said, “The great Asiatic Empire will spread across the sea and continents to destroy the Christian world.”
- “Currently China owns 30 million acres of American farmland,” Hotsenpiller went on to say, “and China’s ownership of American farmland has increased tenfold…in less than a decade.”
- He added that “Chinese buyers [account] for roughly 25 percent of total foreign investment in U.S. residential real estate.”
WHAT HOTSENPILLER SAID ABOUT CNN:
- Hotsenpiller asked the crowd, “Did you ever wonder how CNN stays on the air? They have less than a million viewers,” adding, “The only way they can stay afloat is the money they are getting with the Communist Party.”
- He went on to note, “CNN is a property of Warner Media, which is very closely tied to the People’s Republic of China. They have a $50 million investment deal with the PRC. Specifically, this is an investment in China Media Capital, a private company subject to the censorship of the Chinese government.”
WATCH THE FULL CLIP:
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith.