The man who beheaded a young mother of two in front of witnesses last week was reportedly in the country illegally.
- Jose Landaeta Solano, who severed his ex-girlfriend’s head with a “samurai sword” last week, has been confirmed as an illegal immigrant.
- Solano brutally beheaded 27-year-old Karina Castro before noon on Sept. 8 in broad daylight as onlookers were outside.
- “Every time I saw her, I would beg her. Don’t talk to him. Leave him. And it seemed like the more I did that, the more she would see him,” Castro’s father told KGO-TV.
- The alleged killer left her body under the car she was in and later returned to the scene where he was arrested upon arriving.
CENTER FOR IMMIGRATION STUDIES ON THE RECORD NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE US:
“…it must be understood that the level of legal immigration as well as policies and resources directed at controlling illegal immigration all represent policy choices. The dramatic growth in the foreign-born population in the last 16 months are the direct result of those choices,” the CENTER said.
- According to NBC Bay Area, Solano has a violent criminal past and entered the country on a tourist visa roughly ten years ago, immigration sources say.
- In June 2022, numbers reviewed by the Census Bureau and the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed that the illegal population grew from 10.2 million when Biden took office to 11.6 million in April.
- “This means that illegal immigrants accounted for some 1.35 million (about two-thirds) of the two million growth in the total foreign-born population since President Biden took office,” according to the analysis from the Center for Immigration Studies.
- Since coming to office, the Biden administration has aggressively dismantled former President Donald Trump’s programs to curb illegal and legal immigration by opening the borders, stopping the construction of a border wall, and raising limits on refugees and other curbs on migration.