The Gates Foundation donated $200 million to help promote an invasive global digital ID system.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation recently donated $200 million to the United Nations’ global digital ID system.
- The money will be used to create an infrastructure that “encompasses tools” including digital ID, according to a press release published on the foundation’s website.
- The website claims that the system aims to make countries “more resilient to crises such as food shortages, public health threats, and climate change, as well as to aid in pandemic and economic recovery.”
INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST COREY LYNN ON THE GLOBAL DIGITAL IDENTITY SYSTEM:
“That system is to bring the global population to full obedience, as the globalists control everyone’s access and spending to anything and everything in life, through the use of the new CBC system they are building toward,” Lynn argued.
- Investigative journalist Corey Lynn has emphasized the dangers of vaccine passports, specifically as it relates to the establishment of the global digital ID system.
- “Simply put, the pandemic is to mandate an experimental gene therapy that the CDC likes to refer to as a ‘vaccine,'” Lynn explained on her blog. “That ‘vaccine’ is for the purpose of getting everyone onto a vaccine ID passport. The passport is to force everyone into the new global social credit system.”
- LifeSiteNews commented that the elites “now want to continue certain aspects of the COVID-era restrictions, which includes a desire to make digital IDs a permanent and universal reality that is already established in countries such as China.”