“These amendments would transfer our healthcare decision-making out of U.S. hands into the hands of the Director-General of the WHO,” says Bachman.
- Former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann recently appeared on ‘Wendy Bell Radio’ to discuss an upcoming vote regarding the World Health Organization (WHO) that will transfer American healthcare decision making “out of U.S. hands into the hands of the Director-General of the WHO,” according to the former Minnesota representative.
- “I want people to know what the Biden administration is up to,” former presidential candidate Bachmann started. “They are about to offer amendments at the World Health Assembly. The World Health Assembly is the governing body of the WHO, the World Health Organization. This is the global health arm of the United Nations. There are 194 nations in the world who are part of the United Nations.”
- The Biden administration will propose the amendments when the WHO discusses a possible Global Pandemic Treaty at the upcoming 75th World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland, from May 22 to 28.
- Bachmann summarized the consequences of Biden’s proposed amendments to the WHO: “The bottom line of what the Biden amendments do is transfer U.S. sovereign authority over healthcare decisions made in the United States.”
- “Think of Fauci. Think of Rochelle Walensky. Think of the decisions that were made here about the pandemic,” Bachmann went on to say. “These amendments would transfer our healthcare decision-making out of U.S. hands into the hands of the Director-General of the WHO.”
- “This would create a global platform for global government,” she stated.
WATCH BACHMANN’S INTERVIEW ON ‘WENDY BELL RADIO’:
WHO DIRECTOR-GENERAL CAN “UNILATERALLY PENETRATE UNITED STATES SOVEREIGNTY”:
“This is the kind of authority that would be given to the director-general of the WHO,” explained Bachmann. “He can just unilaterally penetrate United States sovereignty and make whatever decision or proclamation he wants to. And that would cover not only the United States but all 194 member nations of the UN. And that is about 99.4% of all people on earth. This is the most breathtaking power grab I’ve ever seen. It is a ceding of U.S. sovereignty to them.”
READ THE DOCUMENT WITH BIDEN’S AMENDMENTS:
- “This level of authoritarian decision making that we’ve lived with for almost three years would now be given over to the director of the WHO,” Bachmann said in another interview on the same topic. “So we would lose … effectively representative democracy in America over one of the biggest issues there is, health care, that would be ceded to the Director-General of the WHO Tedros. That’s why this is so important.”
- “There hasn’t been sufficient transparency,” the former lawmaker added. “We cannot cede U.S. sovereignty over health care to the U.N. We can’t do this. We have to stop it.”
- Concerned Americans should contact their congressional representatives (here, here), Bachmann suggested.
- Watch Tucker Carlson’s segment on the story below.